Easat Radar Systems Ltd was founded in 1987 as a specialist company to design and build Air Traffic Control and Coastal Surveillance radar systems, antennas and associated sub systems. We are an established market leader in the manufacture of high-performance commercial and military fixed & transportable radar systems.
We offer a full range of radar systems, antennas, pedestals, towers, civil works and other services.
Core Markets and Technologies
Easat Radar Systems’ products are in service in over 60 countries with more than 500 installations. Applications include:
• Primary & secondary air traffic control radar, fixed or transportable systems (PSR, MSSR).
• Airport surface movement, (SMR), A-SMGCS.
• Automatic dependent surveillance – broadcast, (ADS-B) & MLAT Systems.
• Precision approach radar, (PAR).
• Air defence ATC using permanent or transportable systems.
• Air traffic monitoring and En-route systems.
• Air traffic management / surveillance ‘gap-filling’ radar systems.
• Offshore and coastal surveillance radar systems.