Since building the world’s first solid-state navigational beacon transmitter over 49 years ago, Nautel has become a leading supplier and developer of NDB (non-directional radio beacon) technology worldwide.
Nautel takes a ‘system’ approach, improving availability, performance and reliability. Nautel designers have evolved the relationship between the NDB, antenna tuning unit (ATU) and the antenna itself to create radio beacons dependable enough to be trusted for the most mission-critical applications.
More than 16,000 customers in 177 countries rely on Nautel solutions that meet stringent quality standards and perform in harsh climates ranging from arctic, to desert, to jungle.
• Invented world’s first solid-state, high-power radio beacon
• Multidisciplinary Research and Development team of 40 engineering staff
• Over 200 employees
• Facilities in Canada and U.S.A. are ISO 9001:2015 certified
• Knowledgeable technicians provide 24/7 global customer support
• Financially stable: own all land, plant and equipment
• Award winning exporter